Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunday Rite Aid Stop



Although there isn't much for free this week, I was a little excited about the items I went to Rite Aid for. So I was sure to get there on Sunday. My daughter had a terrible stomach bug and I spent most of the day taking care of her. So by the time I got there I felt very unorganized, but it ended up turning out ok.

I did 2 transactions.

Here is the first one:

4 - Crest toothpastes 4.0oz $2.69 each
2 Nivea Lipglosses $2.99 each
1 Sunday paper $1.50
1 Trident Gum (grabbed the 14 piece pack on accident instead of 18) $0.99

The total after tax was just over $20. So then I used:

$4 off $20
4- $1 off Crest from P&G
$2 off 2 Nivea Lip
and I couldn't use the Trident gum coupon because I grabbed the wrong size :(
I paid the remaining ten or so with gift cards and +ups.

Then I got back 2-$1.99 +ups for the Nivea and 4 - $2.69 +ups for the Crest or $14.74.

So then we went on to the second transaction. I bought:

5 boxes of cereal 5 for $10
1 Schick Hydro Razor $5.99 (last one on shelf)
1 package of Huggies Pure and Natural (size 2 - so not for my babe) $7.99
1 clearance pooh bear toothbrush $1.74

Total $25.72 plus tax

I used $5 off $25
2 - $1.50 off kids kellogs printable
1 - $1 off kellogs VV
$4 off Schick
$2 off Schick VV
$3 off huggies
$1 off huggies VV
used 2 $2.69 +ups and then paid the rest. ($1.32 plus tax)

I got back $2 +up from cereal.

I am thinking about making another trip to get some Dove Chocolates. I really love them and try to get when they are cheap and then hide for a rainy day....

No comments:

Post a Comment