Monday, October 11, 2010

Frugal Fun


I know I haven't posted in a while. My entire family came down with a terrible stomach bug. I luckily didn't get it, but have been quite busy cleaning up after the other 3. Plus it seems that as soon as I sit down I fall asleep.... I used to be able to stay awake all night. Seems I am getting old.

Anyways, here is my babe having some fun with plastic bags. They didn't cost me a cent. I can still recycle them and she had a ball. Don't worry; no plastic bags were placed on anyone's head. I can just hear all the mother's out there. But she was safe and loved being silly. It is amazing how the cheapest and easiest things to find will make kids happier than expensive toys.

Have you been having fun? I'd love to hear about it!!!

1 comment:

  1. well I have a pantry filled with plastic bags for you! :) Dont miss out on Rite Aid this week! I live in the short ad area and still managed to get $155 worth of stuff for $1.05 + tax!! (just under $6 after tax and made $4 + ups at the end of the day!! Started with $24 this morning and after 5 transactions ended up with $28!) I havent posted step by step details yet of my 2nd trip - transactions 3-5, but I will tomorrow when I have more time!

    http://avacationgenerator.blogspot.com/

    Happy to hear your family is feeling better!! Mine is getting the cold crud!

    ReplyDelete