Saturday, October 16, 2010

In my Mailbox


My mailbox has had treasures in it almost everyday, which is better than just bills. I heard about most of these from For the Mommas and Free Stuff Times.


Here we have:


Lip Armor (balm)

Johnsonville Summer Sausages (I was sent 6 packs)

Wisk laundry detergent


Nivea Body Wash and lotion sample

Biotrue

Quaker Life Oatmeal Square & coupons

Coldeeze

Self mini magazine with coupons, CD, and magnets

Coupon for free tub of cottonelle wipes

Mountain Dew Wristband (not pictured)

Clarins lip pallette (not pictured, but nice)

Coupon for free panties from Victorias Secret :) no purchase necessary :) :) (not pictured)

2 comments:

  1. I Love freebies to. I put them all in my boys names so they get mail. They get so excited.
    Following u back! thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following back! I love my freebies too, and have to gather mine for a new pic soon! I LOVED the Ziploc gift pack they sent me this past week, and the socks!!! :)
    http://frugalfreegal.blogspot.com
    http://sewingissewfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete