Friday, December 17, 2010




Well, it's Friday. And that means mega swagbucks day. Today you have a better chance of getting higher amounts when you search. I got twelve bucks for my search this morning and will try for more later. I seem to get swagbucks when I search for some of my favorite blogs. It works almost everytime. You might have to do three searches before you get rewarded, but that only takes a couple minutes. I have earned thousands of swagbucks in just a few months. I used them to earn Amazon giftcards and just made my first order... totally free. And right now you can get 60 swagbucks to start you off. You just need to enter the code JoinIn2010.

Be sure to search often. I get points three times a day - most days! And don't forget to use the coupon featuer as well. It is great to earn points just for using coupons.


Have you signed up yet? It is free and it is easy. Go here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment