Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas



I wish you a holiday filled with family and friends, filled with happiness that never ends.


I do have a couple of pics from Rite Aid and Wegmans stops, but don't know if I'll get to them before Christmas. And I bet you are just as busy. So I want to take a moment and thank you for visiting my little blog this year. I hope that you have the best holiday season.

I also know that this time of year can be tough. I know it has been tough for us!! So here is a poem that I post at work and home to remind me the be thankful and happy with what life has given me.

Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.

If you did, what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something,

for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the diffiult times.

During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations,

because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for each new challenge,

because it will build your strength and character.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you are tired and weary,

because it means you've made a difference.

It is easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who

are also thankful for the setbacks.

Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.

Find a way to be tahnkful for your troubles,

and they can become your blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment