Friday, December 3, 2010

In my Mailbox




I have just been crazy grading papers until all hours of the night... ugh...

So sorry -once again- for the lack of posts.

I have gotten a few things in the mail box worth noting lately:

Mary Kay Samples

Free Metromint coupon

BOGO Healthy Choice Coupon

Free "Food Should Taste Good" coupon

Gift Card from Panera for taking a survey about Panera

$20 check from Ipsos for taking surveys (Isay)

Tag Book from a Leap Frog deal

Cookies from a giveaway win

Whale (plush) from a instant win game

Sample Dove deodorant

Free coupon for Loft Cookies for my loves birthday.
Novel from Blogging for Books (review coming soon)
Coupon for free Popcorn Fish from ALL YOU

There might have been others that I've put away by now since it has been sooooo long. If you want to get freebies be sure to check out sites like Freebies4mom, forthemommas, and freestufftimes. Taking surveys and signing for freebies really does start to add up. I got half of our

Christmas presents using Swagbucks, giftcards, and survey money. I might not make a whole lot, but it sure helps get a few more gifts this time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment