Friday, December 3, 2010




Here is a pic of one of the items I picked up with Swagbucks. It is a piece for my loves dollhouse that I couldn't find anywhere else. I also ordered a DVD that my hubby wanted for his birthday gift. He has been searching everywhere for this movie and can't find it. I can't wait to see his face. The best part is - I didn't pay a dime. All I did was collect swagbucks for a couple weeks and trade them in for Amazon giftcards. Then I signed up for the Amazon mom program that lets you get free shipping with the Amazon Prime 3 month trial.

If you are at all interested you should check it out. Many people that I tell about the program think it can't possibly work as easy as searching for stuff you already are searching. But it really is that easy. I actually didn't buy into it and it took me months before I signed up. Now I am seeing all of these great deals on Amazon and wishing I had more giftcards from my swagbucks.




Have you signed up yet? It is free and it is easy. Go here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment