Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rite Aid Stop


I did stop at Rite Aid last week although I didn't post a pic. The only thing that I got were some Valenin'e candy at 75% off. My favorite store had some M&Ms at $0.99 each. I had $1.50/2 coupons making them around $0.25 each. None of the other stores I checked had M&Ms left so I didn't think it was worth posting.


I stopped again this week. One trip I bought diapers with some +ups that were expiring, the $2 coupon, and a $3 off $15 coupon from the survey on a receipt.


I made another trip and got the pictured stuff:


2 Ester-C to go $5.99 BOGO
used 2-$3 off coupons and $2 VV coupon
I think I got back $1 +up
2 Reeses Mini 2/$5
used $2 off coupon
$1 VV off anything
got back $1 +up
King Size Candy $1.59 BOGO
used BOGO coupon for the Hershey's or Reeses
$0.50/2 Reeses VV coupon
I can't remember what I paid out of pocket, but it was next to nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment