Saturday, March 12, 2011

Free Purex @ Rite Aid




This deal is coming to you pretty late. Sorry!!! But if you are headed to Rite Aid tonight you can score 4 free packages of Purex 3 in 1.

Buy 4 @ $4.99 each
use $3 off $15 from receipt survey
use 4 - $3 off coupons.
brings total to a little less than $5
get $5 back in +ups!!!!!!!


You can go here to the Purex website for more information. While you are there you can click on promotions to get a coupon for the 3 in 1 laundry sheets or a link to a facebook coupon for the Crystals.

Plus, every click that visits the Purex website gets me closer to winning a small competition that Purex has put on for their Insiders. I would greatly appreciate your help!!!!!!!!

I also used +ups to get the diaper wipes. The Pampers Sensitive really work the best for us and I haven't had to buy since they put out that $2 coupon a few months ago. But now I am out. So instead of spending my money to get what we need, I used my +ups... I helped us stick to our budget this week and still have what we need most!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment