Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wegmans and Walmart Deals


Here are a few of the cheap finds from shopping this weekend. It is obviously not all I purchased. There is no way I could feed my family of four a healthy and balanced diet from this.... but I have no cool stores like other area with their catalinas and sweet deals. So I have to get excited over these small finds.

From Wegmans:
2 Bandaids 2/$3
I used two $1 off to make them $0.50
4 Rinaldi To Be Healthy sauces $1.59 each
I used 4 $.30 off coupons that were doubled to make it $1 each
1 44oz Pasta Sauce $3.49
I used $1.50 off to make it $2
2 Garden of Eatin blue tortilla chips 2/$4
I used 2 $1 off printable coupons from their website
1 degree deodorant $.99
I used $1 off coupon from past sunday paper


From Walmart:
2 Heinz ketchups on roll back for $1 each
1 Hidden Valley Famhouse dressing $2.78
I used $2 off coupon from old sunday paper (They just keep appearing in bunches of coupons that people have given me..... yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment