Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shopping Around


I am busy! Any mom knows that there is no extra time to fool around. So when it comes to shopping and trying to make deals, I often have to let some go because there just isn't time in the day. I usually shop at three places: Wegmans, Walmart, & Rite Aid. Each of these places is under 5 minutes from my house. So it just makes sense. I do have a Save A Lot about 40 minutes away and several Targets about 20 to 30 minutes away. I don't have a Kroger, Publix, Acme, Weis, or any of these great stores that I see people coming home with hundreds of dollars worth of groceries for nothing. And I have recently begun to look into small town grocery stores to check their deals. There is a Big M near the local bank that I use and their ad is delivered to my mailbox every Sunday. So if I have a chance I will peek at what they have. The prices tend to be higher than Wegmans, but every once in a while I can snag a great deal. It takes 2 minutes to look over the ad and 5 minutes in the store after I stop at the bank. SO to me it's worth it.

In the picture: Big M had jelly bogo and I had two free coupons... so 4 for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment