Monday, May 31, 2010

Cover Girl & OlaySimply Ageless Review



Ok, I have to ask that first - be kind!!!! I am no super model. SO please don't make fun of my pics.







As I mentioned before, I am a bzzagent. I was given some samples of the Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless make-up to try for myself. In the picture you can see the before and after shots of me while trying out this product for the first time. I have very dark circles under my eyes. It is probably hard to see just how dark they are in the picture. So I was very excited to try the concealer and corrector. I actually used a mix of the two all around my eye to get these results. I think it worked. I kept walking by the mirror because I couldn't believe how different I looked. The make-up had a grainy texture as I applied, but once it was on it felt just fine. Take a look for yourself at the pics and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment