Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Frugal Fun: Free Bowling All Summer LONG

Here is a great deal just in time for summer. AMF is offering 2 free bowling games per kid per day this summer. This great opportunity starts May 30 and extends to September 5. It is available 7 days a week and until 8pm. I think this is a great idea for rainy days, too hot to play days, or just when you need a change of scenery.

You can see if there are locations near you by going here. I just checked my zip code and there were at least 3 places near me!!!

There is a deal for adults as well. I think 4 adults can play all summer for $27.95. I should double check this, but I think it is close to the actual number.

So go sign up now. Then every Sunday you will be emailed coupons for the week. And then have some fun.

**Bowling shoes are not included :( **

No comments:

Post a Comment