Thursday, May 19, 2011

Another Regal Coupons

Here is another coupon if you are headed to the movies this weekend!

Did anyone use the coupon from last week? I'm wondering if the Rochester area cinemas accepted it...

We don't often go to the movies because it can be so expensive. I have been to the movies about 3 times in the past 5 years. But my daughter is super excited about the Pirates of the Caribbean movie that opens tomorrow. So we plan to use this coupon, go to a matinee, and I have a movie card for the theater where you can get points towards free stuff or discounted snacks. We also usually pack our own snacks so that when the popcorn runs out my love has something else to munch on. My little love gets excited about the popcorn. Since it is such a special treat to go we save up to splurge while we are there. And actually, I don't get to go. It is a father -daughter date. But that is ok with me. I can wait to rent for free.

How do you keep your outings within budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment