Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wegmans: Cheap Sorrento Products

I was super excited to see a quick sale on some Sorrento cheese products at my Wegmans. And the expiration dates were in May on the cheese. So I bought enough to last until then!!!

I believe that these deals are good only until April 7th!!!!!

   The 16oz block cheese is on sale for $2.99
                           Use the $1/1 from the 2/12 SS
                           makes this $1.99 each   (Wegmans brand is over $4!!!)

                           The Ricotta was the same price and there should be another $1  coupon in that same insert

                           to get it for $1.99


And my favorite find: My Wegmans also had the shredded mozzarella that is new from Sorrento marked to $2.99. There was a recent $2/1 coupon. So these were only $0.99!!! I cannot find the coupon in any of the databases, but it was in an insert with Ken's dressing on the front for me and it was very recent!

No comments:

Post a Comment