Sunday, March 4, 2012

I might actually make a stop at Tops this week!

So, I have been looking over some of the current deals at Tops and actually found some that might make a trip inside worth my time. Here are some of the items I might check out:

Ricola Dual Action Cough Drops 2/$3 until 3/31
use $0.75/1 from 1/1 SS
doubles to make it free

Olay Bar Soup 4ct $2.99
use $2/1 from P&G
makes this $0.99 each

Barber Stuffed Chicken $3.50
use $1/1 from 2/26 SS
makes this $2.50 each

Furmano's Diced Tomatoes $10/10
use $0.50/2 from
doubles to make it $0.50 each

There are other items on sale and I will update if any of them jump out at me....




And you might just want to take a look at the candy asile. I heard that some of the kit kats and other candies had $0.75/1 peelies on them. I believe that they may have been or are on sale for $1.50. So these would be free after doubling!

No comments:

Post a Comment