Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You can save money at Wegmans



Wegmans in my area is in some heavy competition with the local Super WalMart. I can often find things at Wegmans on sale cheaper than Walmart or regularly priced about a cent cheaper. When you add in that they double coupons.... it is a win win situation. My Wegmans will double a $0.75 coupon to $1.50 off. Not all Wegmans stores do this, so check with yours.

In this photo we have:
2 gallons of milk @ 1.68 per gallon
1 free yoplait smoothie with psst coupon
2 free softsoaps - on sale at 99 cents but I had 50 cent off coupons that were doubled
2 free bottles of greenworks laundry detergent - on sale $3.99 and I had $4 off Qs
1 free double stuffed oreos golden - got coupon from facebook
4 boxes of Ronzoni (50 cents each) - on sale for $1 and I had 2 coupons for $1 off 2
several jars of dole peaches on sale for $2 - I had some 75 cents and 50 cents off Qs that were doubled.

Later on I used 2 brownie and 2 cake mix coupons - 50 cents off from makingsweetmemories.com that got me 4 boxes of free Betty Crocker mixes while they were on sale for 99 cents. I just love how coupons double at Wegmans!

No comments:

Post a Comment