Friday, March 19, 2010

Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta


Trying to eat healthy and inexpensively can seem tough. We eat a lot of pasta in my house. I am a runner and my husband works in construction, so we both need the carbs to fuel our body. So after getting some coupons for Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta in the Sunday paper a few months ago, my family decided to give it a try. I was afraid. I thought it was going to be hard, chewy, and taste bad. And the truth couldn't have been more different. This pasta was delicious and you would never know that it wasn't your run of the mill everyday pasta. I actually didn't tell my family the night we had it to see if anyone would comment. There wasn't a word. They would have never known the difference if I hadn't told them. The part that I love is that it has calcium, vitamin D, and fiber that the other pastas don't have. So it tastes great and it is good for my family. Trust me, Ronzoni didn't put me up to this, I am posting because I really think it is Good!!! Plus, with all the coupons out there now and the sale at Wegmans for $1.00, this couldn't be a better time to try it!
go to smarttastechallenge.com or ronzonismarttaste.com to get your own coupons and give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment