Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All the little extras...

When I started searching for free stuff I ran into a ton of spam and a bunch of fakes. To save you the heart ache and time here are some of my favorite legit websites that offer coupons samples and more:


For coupons, smaples, and sometimes full sized freebies:
Vocal Point.com
Pssst.generalmills.com/join2.php
Kraft First Taste (kraftfirsttaste.com ??? I think)
redplum.com
coupons.com
smartsource.com

Some of the best freebies and contests (and even coupons)

freestufftimes.com
This is by far one of my favorite sites, but lately it has been getting hit hard by trojans and other nasty things that can really merss up your computer. The "Money" section is great. It gives you deals at different stores and a look at coming coupons. I also love the contest section and the "what I got" feature. It is fun to see all the other free things people are getting, especially people that really need the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment