Friday, October 28, 2011

A few late Tops deals

Did anyone else get the $5 off $50 purchase on the front of a little weekend adviretisement last week? I usually get the Tops ad in my mailbox on Thursday or Friday and it has a Lowes and Rite Aid ad as well. The cover had this nice little Tops coupon. I might atually make a trip this week if I can make that $50 worth it!


Bison Dip $1.19
Super coupon (must make $20 purchase)
and use $0.50/1 from 10/2 SS
doubles to make it $0.19
(look for a later exp date and save for football parties!!! or get-togethers)

Tombstone Original Pizza $2.99
with Super coupon (must make $20 purchase)

Prego 3/$5
depending on your areas coupon $1/3, $0.75/2, $0.40/2 in 9/11 and 10/16 SS
Could be as low as $0.92 per jar

WhoNu Cookies 2/$5
use $1/1 from 10/23 SS
makes this $1.50 each

I have to be honest and say that I haven't shopped at Tops since the summer. It is kind of far away from me. And my lunch break isn't as long, so I can't go there then anymore either. So if I miss anything that is really good and you want it added, send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment