Monday, August 1, 2011

In my Mailbox

I know that signing up for freebies can seem silly, but there are really some great offers sometimes. Here is a picture of some of the recent items I have received in the mail for free.



This includes $30 worth of Shutterfly items. One of the mugs was in use during the picture... sorry. I also have a free coupon for Pantene products.

The best way to find out about these freebies would be to check out sites like freestufftimes.com, forthemommas.com and even walmart.com and target.com have a freebie/samples section. I love the samples because they often come with a high value coupon for a full size item for you to use if you like the product.

You can also get freebies, like the trash bags I got, by signing up with word of mouth companies like Kraft First Taste, Vocalpoint,  and pssst.

No comments:

Post a Comment