Monday, June 20, 2011

Unilever Coupons

One of the easiest ways to get coupons is to sign up with the company. This can be time consuming if you by a lot of different products. So it is great when you find one website that holds mulitple coupons for different products. One such place is makinglifebetter.com. I have found country crock, wishbone, breyers, degree, dove, etc. all here. Plus there is a section for samples as well. And best of all it is all in one place.

You do have to sign up which means sharing personal information. I feel kind of weird about putting my birthdate in, so just created an alternative birthday that I share with companies. And if it doesn't have a star next to it I don't fill it in. That way I'm not giving out any more info than I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment