Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fekkai Hair Care Products

So my daughter was super excited about the Heely's review, and I was super excited about this one. I hate doing my hair and never know what products are the right ones or any of that. So when the Fekkai Bzzkit came in the mail I was sooooooo excited to try it.

 The bzzkit included a bottle of shampoo, a bottle of conditioner (both not pictured), a DVD with information, and then samples of other products to try.

Because my hair is wavy and often frizzes, I love the glossing cream. It seems to keep it more manageable. I have also noticed that it has been easier to comb through as well.

I normally would have never tried this brand because I had never found a coupon that would make it free, hehe. So it was really wonderful to get a chance to try a more high class product. And it has made me wonder if maybe I should put a little more money into my hair to actually get the results I want.

The basic mission of Fekkai is to "pamper you every day with luxurious formulas developed to address the  needs of different hair types and help maintain the healthy look of your hair."

They have four different collections available to do just that:

Glossing
Shea Butter
Technician Color Care
Full Volume

Each collection includes a shampoo, conditioner, and coordinating products to go with it.
This really was one of my favorite bzz kits. Have you tried Fekkai? If not, what products do you like to use?





I was sent this bzzkit from bzzagent in return for my honest review and was not compensated in any way. I was just asked to share my thoughts. All opinions are 100% mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment