Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break


Spring Break is such a blessing. My husband was hurt at work and has been forced to stay home and spend time with us. Although it really stinks that he was hurt, it has been such a blessing to spend time together. I feel like I have fallen in love with my family all again. I love them and always love them. But it is amazing how my heart has filled up with an indescribable feeling. All I can say is that it makes me feel like my heart will just burst with love. I am so blessed in so many ways. I have to stop complaining about the things that happen and start making new wonderful moments happen everyday. Yes, my husband is out of work and our financial life will suffer. But, look at all the other blessings we have been given. We have a home, I have a good job with decent benfits, we have two healthy, smart, and beautiful children. And my husband and I have each other. The Lord has smiled upon us. And I feel like these days off during Spring Break have really helped open my eyes and remind me of all the belssings around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment