Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Rite Aid Trip


Well I was able to pick up my pantene scenario and it worked out just like I planned. However, what I witnessed as I patiently waited in line has had me going ever since. The woman in front of me was telling the cashier how she had purchased coupons from ebay for the Biore B1G1. I was excited! Another couponer. I wasn't the only one. Then she turns to me and offers me one. I said no thank you, knowing I already had 5 in my binder. I told her I would be more excited if everything was free after both Bogos, but since it wasn't, I wasn't going to do that deal. Then she says, but it is all free. Which is when I had to try and explain that the coupon for free cleanser and the Rite Aid deal for free cleanser did not make her strips free. Instead, she should have paid for the strips and gotten two cleansers for free. Both the cashier and the woman looked at me like I was crazy. The cashier finally understood what I was saying after trying to explain three different ways, but said the register took it so it must be ok.

Does this bother anyone else? Am I just the coupon cop, not wanting to see misuse of the way I make ends meet? I feel silly for being so bothered by this... Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment