Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Very First Post

Hurray! I finally did it. I started a blog. I am sick of searching for deals and then finding out that the prices aren't the same in the Rochester area. So I will be posting all the great finds at Rite Aid, Wal*Mart, Wegmans, Target, and where ever else they might pop up. I am so excited. Plus, I love all the other blogs I read, but I don't know how some of them get by on the way they eat. So I will be sharing some of the cheap things that we do but in a realistic way from a working mom.



In addition, I am going to share with you all the new ways I can find to save money for the summer. I am a teacher and I don't get paid from July thru August. It is just about March and I only have $40 saved towards summer. This is not how I planned it, but life got us to this point. So I will be sharing any ways I can pinch pennies to build my savings for the hot months to come.



Welcome all. I hope that you find something helpful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment