Sunday, April 22, 2012

Book Review: My Own Worst Enemy

My Own Worst Enemy

Here is my latest free book, sent in return for my hones review. I received My Own Worst Enemy by Janet Davis from the Bethany House Publishers.

I loved the quote on the back of this book, "Sometimes your biggest obstacle is yourself."

This book was about women's struggle with feelings of insecurity, self-doubt, fear, etc. and how these feelings get in our way of doing great things.

One of the things I loved about this book was that it connected present day women with their current struggles and women from the Bible that faced similar obstacles. It was so encouraging to read from the Bible that God does have great purposes for all of us and that it is ok to use the gifts He gave us to do His will.

Each section of the book ends with questions as well. So this book makes a perfect addition to a Bible Study or Women's Group. The questions are great platforms to get discussion and growing started. 

I encourage you to check out this book. See if you might be part of an unlived life, the unworthy live, or the unimagined life. And then see how you can make the change to live your life to the fullest and accomplish all the great things you are capable and worthy of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment