Sunday, March 4, 2012

Finally a decent diaper deal!



Well, I will be headed to Rite Aid tomorrow for some diapers. Finally there seems to be a decent price.

I have heard that the buy $30 get $10 +up deal is printing after only purchasing $29.97. I don't know if I am brave enough to try. I might add a Vick's item or some wipes.

But for those of you that are brave enough, here is the deal:

Buy 3 packs of Pampers $9.99 each ($29.97)
-use 3- $1.50/1 from coupons.com or $2/1 from the P&G home mailer

At best you would pay $23.97 out of pocket after coupons.
Then you would get $10 +up for spending $20
and get $5 +up for monthly deal (only until 3/6).

So that would be $8.97 at the least after the $2 coupons and the plus ups. That is less than $3 per pack. Too bad this is a limit of one per household. I would love to do it twice!!!

I am also going to see if I can pick up some of the free softlips while I am there. But since it will be  Monday, I have a feeling that deal will be gone. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment